Weekly Love: Week 138

I don't mean value I receive got ever been happier to live home. Everyone has been thanking me for bringing the conditions dorsum from Los Angeles amongst me, together with lets promise it lasts a combat longer! I've been upwards to London twice, both for press days, afterwards piece of work drinks amongst friends together with for garden parties. Back downward inwards the countryside I've been enjoying long afternoon walks through the fields, lazy eve barbecues together with warm days moving the run out onto the patio. As yous read this, I'll genuinely live en-route to the French solid together with thus live prepared for lots of nutrient together with move photos when I return. I've scheduled some posts to instruct online spell I'm gone, and yous tin grab upwards amongst my Brittany archives here. However, if I've laid everything upwards correct on my novel iPhone 5, I'll notwithstanding live posting Tweets together with Instagrams from France, together with thus live certain to follow me on @makingmewonder together with @missrachelphipps.
One
1. My outset twenty-four hours dorsum inwards London final week, spending to a greater extent than or less character fourth dimension inwards my sometime stomping terra firma of East London. | 2. Lemon Dover Sole perfectly cooked from my favourite province pub for food, The Griffins Head inwards Kent, exactly exterior of Canterbury. | 3. Fresh cherries picked correct from the trees at The Drift Bar inwards Bishopsgate.

Also, spell I mentioned this 1 Midweek I wanted to accept a minute to give thank yous everyone who nominated me, because has been nominated for 'Best Food Blog' inwards the Cosmopolitan Magazine Blog Awards 2013. I would genuinely appreciate it if yous could accept a minute out of your twenty-four hours to lend me your vote over at Cosmo.




I've had quite a few questions virtually which cookbooks I absolutely love, receive got inwards my collection together with I ready out of all the time. Rather than produce a 1 off weblog post service on my favourites that won't instruct updated or instruct lost, I've created a page for My Favourite & Most Used Cookbooks that I volition expire along on updating which includes books out of my personal collection, together with books from my Mothers massive collection that I either used growing upwards together with I notwithstanding refer to, or that I ever hit for when I am at my parents solid together with cooking a menage unit of measurement meal.  If yous click on each volume on the page it volition accept yous to Amazon together with thus yous tin instruct your ain copy, together with spell I receive got linked to the page above, yous tin normally uncovering it linked from my About page.
Two
7. The primary gate of Canterbury Cathedral, 1 of the most of import buildings of my childhood together with where I volition ever associate amongst home. | 8. Enjoying my Mothers homemade strawberry H2O ice cream. | 9. Enjoying English linguistic communication buildings in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than running errands inwards the lilliputian historic town of Sandwich. | 10. Freshly picked strawberries from the Pilgrims Nook vegetable gardens. | 11. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 luncheon suitable because it was Summer, it was sunny together with it was a Sunday. | 12. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 piece of the Tarte au Citron I made final weekend to relish afterwards our Chicken, Bacon & Honey Mustard Barbecue Skewers, served amongst homegrown raspberries.




I know 1 of the reasons yous guys dearest 'Weekly Love' together with thus much is because yous relish finding novel blogs to read through the sites I link to. So, below using the 'Simply Linked' widget yous tin submit your ain links to live shown at the bottom of each 'Weekly Love' post. If yous receive got a weblog post service that you've posted during the 2 weeks since the final Weekly Love post; live it a recipe yous are peculiarly proud of, photos you've posted from your recent travels or an outfit yous are peculiarly proud of styling, I, also every bit the remainder of your beau readers I'm certain would dearest to encounter it. Just a note, to brand this fair on everyone, delight exclusively submit 1 link per website, link to a post service together with non exactly your dwelling page. Any spam links I volition accept attention of. Also, exactly to aid amongst my lilliputian seat of weblog post service consistance OCD, I would genuinely appreciate it if yous could championship your link the exact championship of your master copy weblog post.


What receive got yous been enjoying this week, together with what produce yous receive got planned for the weekend. My excogitation is lots of proficient French food, wine, aperitifs and a proficient political biography out on the patio nether the walnut tree. 

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post