Snapshots From My 21st Birthday

I simply wanted to accept a minute to give cheers all of you lot for the lovely birthday messages you lot all sent my agency on Friday. I had an absolutely lovely twenty-four hours spent at domicile inwards Kent too out too well-nigh alongside my family, but it was also lovely to run across something that genuinely made me grin every fourth dimension I checked my iPhone throughout the day. As I larn quite a few requests for posts that hand a fleck to a greater extent than of an insight into my daily life, I idea today I'd simply post a few snapshots from Fri too what I got upwards to, just equally I did lastly yr when I was inwards Los Angeles.
21st day
After a fleck of a champagne breakfast with miniature champagne bottles piece I opened my presents too cards, I got dressed off to larn see ane of my pretty picayune local towns that I've been visiting since childhood; Sandwich. Mummy has a standing pilus twenty-four hours of the month every week, too hence piece she was getting her blow dry out I vanished off to a clothing plumbing equipment for this Summer (I'll live talking a fleck to a greater extent than well-nigh that later, but some things you lot tin await forwards to my blogging well-nigh is what it is similar to bathe inwards the Blue Lagoon inwards Reykjavik, dark necktie dinners inwards some beautiful Diane von Furstenberg vintage Paul Costello gowns, too a foodie trip to a remote Icelandic angling village) and to pick upwards a location of lunch. And to await at all the beautiful Spring flowers inwards the shops.

Oh, past times the agency piece I was running roughly town I was wearing my trusty pair of Levi's (I beloved their Curve id jeans, these are my 2nd pair too a perfect fit), my favourite majestic J.Crew cashmere jumper (similar here), Clinique's 'Berry Blast' Long Last Lipstick too I was carrying my build novel navy bluish Aspinal's tote bag
DSC_0536 DSC_0538 DSC_0454
Jewellery wise, this beautiful pearl necklace was my 21st birthday acquaint from my parents. The pearl is too hence pretty, I can't halt looking at it! You'll recognise my Citizen lookout adult man that was my 18th birthday acquaint from my grandparents (I can't believe that was iii years ago, it feels similar yesterday!) because I vesture it alongside practically every outfit. My Links bracelet was a gift from the Links squad when I visited their store on Sloane Square the weekend before. It is genuinely engraved at the dorsum alongside my initials (they are offering costless engraving for Mothers Day, today is the lastly twenty-four hours of the offer) too it is ane of their novel 'skinny' friendship bracelets (you tin uncovering them here). I've ever been a big fan of the friendship bracelet style, but I intend the novel ones are sweeter too much to a greater extent than elegant. I've been wearing it alongside most outfits recently. 
DSC_0528 DSC_0534 DSC_0545
In Sandwich you lot tin uncovering ane of my favourite nutrient shops inwards England, the picayune 'No Name Shop' French deli too cafe on No Name Street. They also receive got a picayune eatery upstairs, but I receive got non had the alter to consume in that location yet. For years I've loved their pick of French olives, pates, breads too pastries too hence for dejeuner for my Mummy too I to percentage I picked upwards ane of their slap-up baguettes, a mushroom quiche too a Quiche Provençale.
21st dress
After spending the afternoon brainstorming some of my upwards too coming recipes for the Borough Market Blog and watching the novel episode of Scandal (if you lot birthday is non an excuse for twenty-four hours watching your favourite show, what is? And anyway, that episode was likewise optic wrenching for words) nosotros all got dressed upwards to caput out the forepart door too out to dinner. My gilt charm bracelet too most of its charms are ane time to a greater extent than diverse presents from my identify unit of measurement over the years, my clothing is from J.Crew (similar here) too my cardigan from L.K.Bennett (similar here).
DSC_0683
For dinner nosotros went to the Marquis at Alkham. We've eaten in that location a twosome of times for particular occasions too had a fantastic time, but I must state that I don't recommend it anymore, equally they receive got had a alter of management too the service is instantly below par for what you're paying. Luckily though, the nutrient was nevertheless pretty fantastic. To commencement I had scallops, perfectly tender alongside parsnip puree, pears too microgreens. To follow, I had saddle of rabbit wrapped inwards air dried parma ham alongside kale, vegetables too a delicious rabbit faggot.
DSC_0690 DSC_0695
To complete upwards I had a perfectly executed too caramelised pear soufflé (if you lot ever wanted to know how to build one, it is non equally difficult equally it looks!) served alongside delicious Maldon Sea Salt too caramel H2O ice cream which balanced each other out perfectly. It was lovely to simply pass my birthday at domicile alongside my family, too receive got a overnice relaxing twenty-four hours alongside minimal function earlier the crazy adjacent few months genuinely kicks off for me. I receive got my lastly ever academy course of written report afterwards on today too I'm off to mitt inwards ane of my course of written report portfolios inwards afterwards. Then, I simply receive got iii lastly essays to complete too my dissertation earlier I finally bring together the nation of the grown ups! Thank you lot ane time to a greater extent than everyone for all your sort birthday wishes too for helping me to receive got such a lovely day!

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post