(Paleo) Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins



 If y'all know anything well-nigh me, I approximate y'all know that my love for cinnamon runs deep every bit my love for soup.
I genuinely proceed ii dissimilar kinds of cinnamon inwards my pantry.
Yup, that’s right. I cause got ii kinds of cinnamon — please, don’t deed similar you’re surprised.
It’s no mystery that I'm a spice freak. I cause got to a greater extent than than a hundred spices inwards my pantry in addition to similar to grind my ain spice mixes using whole spices. I fifty-fifty broke ii java grinders trying to grind spices inwards them earlier buying myself an (almost) professional person Electric Spice-and-Nut Grinder, that grounds difficult in addition to soft spices in addition to breaks them all downwards inwards a few pulses.

(Paleo) Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins


Back to cinnamon: my absolute favorite form of cinnamon (and, btw, the 1 I used inwards this recipe) is a Saigon Cassia Cinnamon.
Now imagine walking into a kitchen where somebody has but baked cinnamon rolls: this is just what this cinnamon smells like.
It’s pungent, almost intoxicating, in addition to inwards my humble regard the best cinnamon for baking.
But I honestly love all kinds of cinnamon. As long every bit there’s cinnamon, I’m 1 happy camper.

(Paleo) Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins


And when it comes to cinnamon baked goods, allow me say ya, these (Paleo) Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins are the side past times side best thing.
I couldn’t create upwards one's withdraw heed if they were to a greater extent than similar a donut hole or a mini muffin, therefore I’m calling them donut muffins.
I love that they’re tiny, mini-muffin size, in addition to that they resemble cinnamon-sugar decked doughnut holes.
The cinnamon is noticeable in addition to distinct, but non overpowering. If you’re a cinnamon fiend in addition to prefer to last over-powered, it’s slowly to add together to a greater extent than to taste.
And the best purpose is that these are acceptable fifty-fifty inwards the days afterward a New Years Day brunch (if y'all know what I mean…)
So y'all mightiness every bit good savour ‘em today, tomorrow, in addition to fifty-fifty when the novel twelvemonth comes.
And right away I require y'all to come upwards over in addition to swallow them for me.
Please, in that place are solely 11, 10, eight left...

(Paleo) Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins


(Paleo) Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins                                                                                      Print this recipe!

Ingredients
Makes 12 donut muffins

Donut muffins

2 large eggs, at room temperature
¼ loving cup maple syrup (or mild tasting honey)
¼ loving cup kokosnoot crude oil (or butter), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ loving cup kokosnoot flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
¼ loving cup almond flour
1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or granulated sweetener of choice)
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon solid seat down cinnamon
Pinch of salt

Cinnamon sugar

¼ loving cup coconut sugar (or granulated sweetener of choice)
1 teaspoon solid seat down cinnamon

Directions

Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) in addition to house a rack inwards the middle.
Generously grease a mini muffin pan alongside melted kokosnoot crude oil (alternatively y'all tin forcefulness out business it alongside mini muffin cups.) Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together eggs, maple syrup, kokosnoot oil, in addition to vanilla extract.
Add kokosnoot flour, almond flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, in addition to salt.
Stir until but combined, create non overmix.
Pour the batter evenly into muffin tins until ¾ full.
Bake for xi to 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted inwards the middle comes out clean.
Let cool inwards pan on a wire rack for five minutes, in addition to therefore transfer muffins to a rack in addition to allow cool completely.
In a minor bowl brand cinnamon saccharide past times mixing saccharide in addition to cinnamon, sprinkle on tiptop of the
Store inwards an airtight container.

Nutrition facts

One donut muffin yields 112 calories, vii grams of fat, 12 grams of carbs, in addition to 2 grams of protein.

Sumber http://www.theironyou.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post