Introducing Reclipper, The New Social Sharing Site On My Radar

Once you've got past times the large ones, it sometimes seems in that location are hundreds of social networks out there. In instance you lot had non noticed past times now, I'm a chip of a social media junkie, too then when a novel social site gets inwards deport on amongst me to run across if I've heard well-nigh their novel site, I can't hold back to outflow on it. Hell, I was on Twitter earlier too then many other people thank you lot to the squad at Channel iv who got me excited well-nigh it, too Pinterest was only a pocket-size network of a twosome of hundred when I was sent an invite. Today, I desire to innovate you lot to my latest find: Reclipper.

Screen Shot 2013-08-27 at 19.53.18

So, what just is Reclipper? Reclipper is essentially a site where you lot tin laissez passer the sack collect all the things you lot similar on the spider web together inwards i place. Yes, I know what you lot are saying, it sounds a lot similar Pinterest. However, I intend Reclipper is improve depending on what you lot desire to purpose it for. The pictures are bigger, too in that location is improve focus on the content you tin laissez passer the sack clip from unlike parts of the web. You tin laissez passer the sack also write improve descriptions, too all channels are collaborative too then it tin laissez passer the sack endure a house to gather. I intend this is great, withal it would endure corking to convey some personal ones too. 

Above you lot tin laissez passer the sack run across the channel I created to play approximately amongst Reclipper; Student Suppers. As you lot tin laissez passer the sack likely guess, it was a house I could collect all my 'Student Suppers' recipes together to part them amongst people. I discovery this looks much nicer than if I had only given a link to my tagged recipes, too then people tin laissez passer the sack actually browse. The mightiness to part some of your recipes on mutual channels where they autumn into the categories, for instance a barbecue skewer recipe on a barbecue channel; tin laissez passer the sack assistance promote your travel to a novel audience. 

You tin laissez passer the sack sign upward to Reclipper here, too I'd dear to ask heed what you lot intend well-nigh it, too mayhap run across you lot part some of your 'Student Supper' fashion recipes on my Student Suppers channel

This is a sponsored post. To read my policy on sponsored posts, please click here.

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post