Has Made The Shortlist For 'Best Food Blog' In The Cosmopolitan Magazine Blog Awards 2013

On Mon nighttime I got the absolutely amazing intelligence that had been nominated inward a shortlist of 12 every bit 'Best Food Blog' inward the Cosmo Blog Awards 2013. I've been next the awards since I started, together with websites I've written for create got managed to scoop upward nominations, The Glossy Guide was nominated for 'Best New Beauty Blog' terminal year, but y'all all create got no regard how much it way to me to create got the terminal iv together with a one-half years of function I create got set into this spider web log to hold upward recognised inward such a way. It has honestly made my week. 
cosmochampagne
I would actually appreciate it if y'all could create got a fleck of fourth dimension out of your solar daytime to lend me your vote, you tin produce together with then over on the Cosmopolitan website. I likewise desire to create got the fourth dimension to state good done and congratulations to the eleven other nominees in my category, every bit good every bit everyone else inward all of the other categories. There are some great blogs together with bloggers I create got adored for years inward in that place such every bit The Londoner and I Covet Thee, together with and then many amazing blogs I've exclusively merely discovered via the shortlist such every bit Elle Frost together with Love Cloth.    


More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post