15% Off Of All Ad Spaces & (New) Services amongst SUMMERSUN

As all of yous who run the service Passionfruit to sell ads on their blogs volition know, they convey made a few changes. One of these is to opened upward up the selection for bloggers to offering to a greater extent than of their services through Passionfruit, in addition to thus I though inwards celebration of both this in addition to the atmospheric condition I would offering 15% off of all my existing ads, new sponsor spaces in addition to weblog services if yous travel inwards SUMMERSUN until August 30th at my handy checkout page.
menewport
Photo past times Nicole Anderson: Newport Beach, Orange County CA, May 2013

Now, too equally the 1 calendar month 300x250px promotion spots I convey been offering inwards my sidebar which convey been proving genuinely popular, I convey decided to opened upward up 2 640x100 promotion spots inwards each of my fortnightly 'Weekly Love' posts. This is an experiment, because i time ads are genuinely upward I desire to run across nearly how both I in addition to yous guys experience nearly them. They'll terms $20 each in addition to they volition seem inwards the adjacent post alongside an opening inwards the gild I receive them. Also, I am opening upward the service of designing ads for yous to these ii specifications for either on my site or somewhere else. These volition terms $8 per promotion in addition to I volition piece of employment through these inwards the gild they arrive.

Finally, equally I teach in addition to thus many questions nearly where I got/ who designed my weblog layout I've decided to opened upward up i to a greater extent than pattern feature. My weblog pattern was designed past times me, alongside to a greater extent than or less coding assistance for elements similar the navbar at the travel past times of the page done past times Little White Whale Design Studio. I don't pretend to travel an skillful inwards spider web design, I'm totally self taught in addition to most of what I produce is through lawsuit in addition to fault in addition to thus I'm never going to experience comfortable offering amount weblog designs for people. However, due to real pop asking I am directly offering my services to pattern weblog headers. These are genuinely neat when yous are only starting out in addition to yous don't desire to commit to a amount design, but yous desire a custom header to install to give your weblog identity in addition to brand the whole matter await to a greater extent than professional. I volition travel offering these at $40 each.


Again, yous tin await through all these services in addition to teach 15% off alongside SUMMERSUN until August 31st on this page. Also, I'd honey to ask heed your thoughts on these novel additions in addition to services, in addition to if yous convey whatsoever questions experience gratis to drop me an email or inquire on Twitter

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post