My Legume Love Affair - #68

I am hither amongst 68th edition of My Legume Love Affair. I was the host concluding month. As many readers volition know, this effect has been going since 2008. Started past times lovely Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook, I pick out at nowadays been the administrator of this effect for over a year. Thanks to everyone who took the fourth dimension to part a recipe. In my opinion, you lot tin never teach plenty ideas for legumes. So onto the entries.


Koshari

courtesy of Chef Mireille of East West Realm. This is Egypt's National Dish as well as a pop street food. This ane pot dish was novel to Mireille as well as it's a novel ane to me too. Pasta, lentils, chickpeas, brownish rice, tomatoes, onions as well as spices come upwardly together here. This is for sure ane powerhouse of a meal.
I

Black Chana (Kala Chana)
submitted past times Mamta of Light Food Desires. This recipe is her mom's as well as features dark chickpeas, onion, tomato, garlic as well as plenty of my favorite Indian spices. Just my form of dish. Certainly a classic.

I

Gigantes Simmered inwards a Garlicky Tomato Sauce (Fassoulia)
is my contribution this month. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 classic Greek dish, plump gigantes are simmered inwards a rich as well as zesty tomato plant sauce, along amongst only about dried herbs as well as paprika. This is a novel favorite inwards my kitchen.

I

Easy Tea as well as Ginger Simmered Black-Eyed Peas
shared past times Siri of Cooking With Siri. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 delightful, slow salubrious dish, black-eyed peas smoothen hither simmered amongst dark tea leaves, ginger, garlic, chilies as well as spices. Black-eyed peas are ordinarily thought to convey expert luck if eaten on New Years, as well as for sure they are a lovely earthy as well as salubrious legume.

I

Channa Pulao
made past times Tayna of Easy as well as Simple Foods. Channa comes together hither amongst rice, tomato, onion, garlic, chilies, ginger as well as spices. This was served amongst an onion raitha making it a consummate as well as tasty meal. It's slow as well as at ane time forrad to fix too.

And at nowadays for the winner of both the Hurst edible bean prize as well as Susan's gift. Congratulations to Mireille of East West Realm.

Our invitee host for MLLA #69 is Cinzia of Cindystar. For all things MLLA, watch the ongoing archive.
Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post