In The Kitchen With Tonia Buxton & Total Greek Yogurt + Greek Lamb Pattie & Vegetable Tray Bake Recipe

Just earlier Easter I spent a sunny Th morn inwards Marylebone with Greek chef Tonia Buxton together with the lovely squad from Total Yogurt cooking upward a Greek Easter inspired feast with some boyfriend foodies. All the nutrient nosotros made together with ate was fantastic (served amongst some wonderful Greek wines), but my 1 takeaway from the morn was the fantastic Greek Lamb Pattie & Vegetable Tray Bake nosotros made, which I replicated with a few of my ain piffling tweaks for my work solid unit of measurement on Easter Lord's Day therefore nosotros were non eating only chocolate eggs all day! 
DSC_0831 SAT25942
Just a few notes on the photography inwards this post; acre I unremarkably produce all of my ain shots, all the pictures inwards this postal service (except for the start together with the terminal images) are past times Satureyes Photography who was shooting the number for Total. I was feeling a piffling fleck nether the conditions inwards the kitchen, therefore it was plenty for me to focus on the cooking together with on keeping Instagram updated! Anyway, you lot guide hold some non likewise bad shots of me for once. 
SAT25888 SAT25879 SAT25843 SAT25932 SAT25853 DSC_0827
The 3 of us because nosotros are greedy nosotros polished off all of this off, but this dish genuinely serves four. I've used the vegetables nosotros did at the Total number because I similar them all, but you lot tin chop together with modify depending on your personal preferences. I experience that red, xanthous or orangish peppers, or aubergine cutting into chunks would also larn good with this dish. 


  • 400g (14 oz) Lamb Mince
  • 100g (14 oz) Breadcrumbs 
  • 1 Large Egg, beaten
  • 1 tsp Ground Cumin
  • 1 Large Bunch Fresh Mint, chopped
  • 3 Red Onions
  • 3 Large Waxy Potatoes
  • 2 Large Courgettes
  • 2 Large Handfuls Cherry Tomatoes 
  • 1 Unwaxed Lemon
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Freshly Ground Black Pepper
  • Total 0% Greek Yogurt, to serve 


Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius (390 degrees fahrenheit). In a large bowl mix together the lamb mince, beaten egg, cumin, chopped mint, breadcrumbs together with 1 of the crimson onions, finely chopped. Season good with tabular array salt together with pepper, together with cast into viii patties. Oil a large baking tray together with conform the patties. 

In some other large bowl add together the cherry tomatoes (I similar to elbow grease together with piece of work along them on the vine), the lemon cutting unopen to the midpoint together with then cutting into wedges, the remaining crimson onions cutting into wedges, together with the potatoes together with courgettes cutting into thick strips. Season with tabular array salt together with pepper, drizzle generously with olive crude together with toss together therefore that all of the vegetables are good coated. Arrange them unopen to the patties together with bake inwards the oven for 40-50 minutes. If the vegetables are non browning or the potatoes are silent a fleck solid inwards the midpoint when you lot exam them with a knife, only estrus upward the grill together with popular them nether for the terminal 10 minutes or therefore of cooking. I cooked mine on the bottom of the AGA, together with I did remove to movement it upward to the overstep of the grill! Serve with a skilful dollop of Total 0% Greek Yogurt (or my Light Tzatziki) together with enjoy!


What did you lot brand this Easter? Personally I don't genuinely similar lamb, but I honey these patties. Over Easter, however, because it was my Daddy's birthday on Good Fri I cooked a dinner of his favourites; Prawn Cocktail, Vanilla Panna Cotta together with Slow Roasted Shoulder of Lamb with Boulangère Potatoes (I used Tom Kerridge's recipe!)

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post