Featured Pink Woman: Sarah Leffler

"A poesy of scripture that helped me: 'Whatever solid pose down I am inwards I bring learned to live content.'" 

Name: Sarah Leffler
Age: 80
Job: Retired
Diagnosis: Stage 1 cancer deep inside the breast, June 2004
Advice You Would Give To Newly Diagnosed Women: I advise they rely on their on their faith, in addition to my surgeon told me that I got a long in addition to hence good because of a practiced attitude.
How She Dealt With Negative Thoughts: I exactly prayed virtually it, in addition to I had a practiced friend that had already gone through prostate cancer surgical physical care for in addition to he was able to walk me downward the route of positivity to receive got the province of affairs to proceed my organized faith stronger. I recommend non asset inwards your feelings, sharing my ain was a relief in addition to lessened the burden of the battle.


Advice Sarah Would Give To People With Loved Ones Battling Breast Cancer:  I propose they don’t care for them whatsoever differently. Be supportive, but don’t overdo the sympathy. Try to proceed everything equally normal equally possible.

Best Thing Someone Did For Her During Her Battle: I had a friend that had gone through pectus cancer in addition to stayed inwards unopen contact in addition to walked amongst me through it. She allow me know what to expect, in addition to worked amongst me through exercises. She was at that topographic point for me if I needed to talk, she was at that topographic point to nous in addition to helped me past times agreement what to expect.

Join inwards the celebration of life at our Pink Woman Fashion Show on Oct 19!

Photo past times Melissa Donald 
Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post