Featured Pink Woman: Lillie Pettit

"I made beating cancer my job, I finished that job. Now it's fourth dimension for me to live."
Name: Lillie Pettit
Age: 61
Job: Automotive Manufacturing/Shipping Mitsuba of Bardstown
Diagnosis: Triple negative invasive ductal carcinoma alongside lymph node interest establish at annual mammogram, August 6, 2015
Treatments: 23 weeks of taxol chemotherapy: 1 time a calendar week for 12 weeks together with hence every other calendar week for xi weeks. Followed past times a lumpectomy alongside lymph node removal together with vi weeks of daily radiation.
Advice Lillie Would Give To People With Loved Ones Battling Breast Cancer: Someone dealing alongside this diagnosis has hence many things going through their hear together with hence many emotions. They won't recollect every especial of what the doctors together with nurses are saying. Write it downward for them.



Changes You Made So You Could Heal: I read many books. It gave me the noesis I needed to heal. The majority I received from my MD at Norton Hospital, The Breast Cancer Handbook, explained every especial of this journey. From diagnosis, treatments, to salubrious eating together with healing. Joan Lunden's book, Had I Known, I recommend to everyone.

How Did You Cope With Stress/Fear: Prayer together with to a greater extent than prayer.

Best Thing Someone Did For Her During Her Battle:  I am sincerely thankful for all of the thoughts, prayers, together with visits.

Come run into Lillie inwards our Pink Woman Fashion Show on Oct 19!  Find out to a greater extent than details here.

Photo past times Melissa Donald 
Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post