Featured Pink Woman: Lynnette Rochelle Fulton


When Lynnette Rochelle Fulton was diagnosed amongst phase i pectus cancer inward 1995, she relied on her spiritual faith to own out amongst the fear. “I realized He had a conception for my life. You convey to recognize you’re non inward this battle alone. There are too then many other people that convey walked this path too survived.”


Lynnette, 61, had a radical mastectomy, merely maintained a positive outlook throughout the sense amongst the help of her family. “The best affair my identify unit of measurement too friends did for me during this fourth dimension was back upward me emotionally, help me physically past times transporting me to dorsum too forth to the doctor, too providing spiritual back upward past times praying for me.”

See Lynnette modeling this year's autumn trends at our Pink Woman Fashion Show on Oct 19. We convey an exciting nighttime planned for you!

Photo past times Melissa Donald 
Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post