Featured Pink Woman: Adrian Annette Oldham


Although Adrian Annette Oldham, 44, faced many tumultuous moments, she didn’t permit negative thoughts to dominate her life. “I e'er claimed victory over cancer, together with I was blessed to bring a positive potent back upward organisation of household unit of measurement together with friends.”


In June 2016, she discovered a lump confirmed to move phase 1 ductal HER2 positive pectus cancer. Adrian had a mastectomy amongst lymph node removal together with volition consummate her treatments inward March 2018. Having reliable friends together with household unit of measurement members who could anticipate her needs made recovery much easier for Adrian. One of her friends organized a repast train, the online service that allows friends to sign upward to deliver meals.” This was a tremendous create goodness existence that I needed help to tending for me together with my boy during my recovery.”

Come to our Pink Woman Fashion Show to run into Adrian walk downward the runway. It's a celebration of life!

Photo past times Melissa Donald 
Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post