A Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies

This Christmas season (I'm non done talking virtually it yet) I asked for the gift of sociability. I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people. And that Santa, he gave me simply what I wanted:

1. Two of my childhood friends Dr. Katy Knight too Mara Masuda at Communal inwards Provo. Katy is inwards the procedure of redesigning the Monte L. Bean Museum too Mara manages Communal. I didn't grow upwards amongst slouches ok?

2. My 2 neighbors, Simy Gartz too Dr. Jessica Preece breakfast at Guru's inwards Provo. In my dreams Simy opens a bakery inwards downtown Provo too Jessica too I croak at that spot to sit, swallow tarts too utter for hours virtually politics. information technology CAN HAPPEN.

 I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies

3. My friend Melissa Hickman, a therapist too advocate for "troubled" teen boys. She taught me too thus much virtually raising boys inwards this brusk lunch! I felt to a greater extent than certain of myself. Incidentally, non long afterwards this meeting, Melissa was ane of the couples who married her partner during Utah's legalization of same-sex marriage. Congrats Melissa too Mimi!

4. Lunch at P712 amongst 3 of the most amazing minds: Lindsay too Lexie Kite of Beauty Redefined (check out this website NOW...I mean, afterwards you lot read all of this remarkable materials I'm writing here) too therapist Janna Dean. I couldn't fifty-fifty swallow my hear was exploding amongst novel data virtually trunk acceptance. But I did eat, a lot actually, because IT'S OK TO EAT! Have you lot tried the Speck?

 I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies

5. Lunch at Tacos 180 amongst Scott Wiley, instrumentalist too producer. Scott is ane of my real best friends. We could've sat inwards that taco store too talked the entire afternoon but he was recording somebody that afternoon who volition in all probability croak truly famous someday because that's what he does. He also paid for luncheon which I told him non to because nosotros demand to hold upwards truly clear inwards Utah County: this was NOT a date. But what is a daughter to do?

6. This is me judging the Battle of the Bands at Velour...well, dancing piece nosotros waited for the count totals. You powerfulness know Mindy Gledhill? Kevin Auernig of Sodalicious? Whit Hertford of Jurassic Park? Ryan Innes Voice of the Gods? Congrats to winner Mimi Knowles, too my favorite novel band Coral Bones for the runner up.
 I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies
7. As tradition dictates, every fourth dimension my blogging sis Nat descends from her lofty upper westward side storey inwards NYC to frozen Provo, Utah nosotros swallow at Cafe Rio. This fourth dimension nosotros were joined past times our other sister-of-sorts Susan Peterson. I honey both of these women. Love inwards my nub similar you lot cannot believe. They are too thus generous too and thus smart. I'm lucky they are mine to love.

8. I decided to inquire my idol Ann Cannon to lunch, too she accepted! We met at Communal ane time again too I picked her encephalon apart virtually writing, beingness a mother, a Mormon too a friend. She was too thus proficient to answer all of my questions too aid me experience at rest virtually combining all my passions into ane bully me. Then I begged for her telephone let on too directly text her almost daily for to a greater extent than wisdom. Lucky her!
 I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies

9. Me, Susan Peterson, Heather Burch too Millie Soelberg at Susan's Freshly Picked Lumberjack Glam Dance Party (did I larn that right?) Why am I including this flick here? Because expect at it. Again. Look at it again. Doesn't it expect similar I'm 8 months meaning too acting similar a sequined fool? Dang.

10. Chup too I hosted a footling Christmas party/concert inwards our Green Room amongst ane of our favorite bands of 2013 Mideau. It's was a fine thing amongst friends, family, neighbors, bishops, lawyers, artists, doctors, mothers, fathers, concern owners, figurer engineers, deans, professors, photographers, writers, bloggers, actors, producers, cinema directors, musicians, social club proprietors, students, bakers too chefs. I'm bragging  virtually my friends. Can you lot tell? We've got a lot of honey hither inwards our nest.
 I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies I simply wanted a calendar month of beingness some stimulating people Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Season of Social Stimulation & Selfies

Thanks for getting through this post service amongst me. If this is a collection of my life, I desire my posterity to see this post. I am a feasible introvert, I prefer to remain inwards my habitation too feed my babies too snuggle amongst my husband. But when I receive got a the world of beautiful people to discover, I receive got to exit too see the the world beyond my Retro House. And that includes you. Thank you lot my friend for beingness apart of me too us. You bless my life fifty-fifty if I don't fifty-fifty know your name.

As a token of my love, volition you lot delight follow this link too hear to Mideau's Better for Burns? And hear to it many, many times too mayhap recollect of me? Because every 24-hour interval I larn on hither to write whatever, I recollect of you lot too.



Sumber http://www.cjanekendrick.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post