15% Off The New Lower Lights Album in addition to Winners to the Lower Lights Concert amongst Stories You Don't Want to Miss!


 the novel Lower Lights Christmas album is on  15% Off The New Lower Lights Album as well as Winners to the Lower Lights Concert alongside Stories You Don't Want to Miss!
Some issues today:

First issue: the novel Lower Lights Christmas album is on pre-sale today for C. Jane readers (are yous reading this? that agency you) WITH 15% OFF from similar a shot until the weekend! Use the code "cjane" (clever) as well as buy ane for everyone yous love. If yous were to inquire me, I'd say this is in all probability the best Lower Lights album yet. It's gorgeously arranged as well as the singing is incredible. I dearest that every vocal is close Christ's birth. And it's worth it exactly to listen Paul Jacobsen's Once inwards Royal David's City. Did yous know yous could foursquare trip the lite fantastic toe to that song? Now yous can. Also, you'll probable dearest Still, Still, Still alongside the girls from The Folka Dots.

Second: I bought novel lipstick as well as it's the colouring of everything correct inwards this world. I would tell yous what it is but I scream back yous should in all probability figure that out on your own. You're large man child now.

Third: Thanks everyone for entering the Lower Lights Christmas Concert contest. We had over xl entries! Forty stories of failure! It's similar Christmas is already hither for me!

This was hard, as well as it reminded me of why I loathe hosting giveaways. And I wouldn't receive got done it except I believe that everyone should come upward to this concert. So I practise my part. By the way, most of the stories had to practise alongside beingness newlyweds. Cautionary tales alongside ane moral: skip Christmas the commencement yr of marriage.

The winners:
If yous are winner, volition yous delight e-mail me cjanekendrick@gmail.com? We'll larn yous all settled up. Thanks everyone for your entries. I want yous many to a greater extent than holiday-style failures inwards future!

Kalie Glines -My biggest Christmas neglect was truly my husband's. We had been dating alone a calendar month or 2 as well as were traveling close an hr away for his family's Christmas party. We made it fine as well as had fun but correct afterwards on our way home, nosotros got pulled over for speeding. It was taking the cop a long fourth dimension to write a ticket, as well as that was when my hubby told me, "Uhhh I receive got an unpaid ticket inwards this county..." Another police clit officeholder pulled up, as well as arrested him! I was stuck inwards his auto that I couldn't drive (it was a manual) as well as thus I had to telephone telephone my dad to drive an hr to come upward larn me as well as of class I had to tell him why. He hadn't met my swain all the same as well as thus that left quite the impression. My similar a shot hubby afterward asked my dad if he could get married me, to which my dad replied, "I would endure devastated if yous guys got married." He has since changed his tune.

Jeni Jones -I idea this would endure a cute motion painting but instead he exactly looked similar he was inwards a monogrammed strapless dress. I also took off his diaper (classic novel mom mistake) as well as thus of class he peed inwards his Christmas stocking. 
 the novel Lower Lights Christmas album is on  15% Off The New Lower Lights Album as well as Winners to the Lower Lights Concert alongside Stories You Don't Want to Miss!

Kathy Adams Richards -Christmas Eve 1986 I was upward super like shooting fish in a barrel wrapping Christmas presents (come on ...we all practise it!) when I finished I sat dorsum to relish the beautiful results as well as promptly cruel asleep. Imagine my minute graders surprise when he came downwards early on Christmas forenoon as well as institute me asleep surrounded past times tape, ribbon as well as wrapping paper! "You hateful YOU'RE truly Santa?!?" I did to a greater extent than or less fast talking but I don 't scream back he truly believed me. Epic Christmas fail! If I win the tickets I volition laissez passer on them to him as well as his sugariness married adult woman equally penance for ruining the magic of Christmas for him all those years ago!

Holly Janeen Decker -Last Christmas I wanted to larn my kids lots of smashing gifts (I had 4 at the time) but my hubby was feeling tight on coin as well as and thus he gave me a budget of 100 bucks. I decided to larn to goodwill on one-half off Sat as well as larn hoards of used toys as well as books. I came away proud of myself as well as figured my kids were also immature to aspect NEW toys, that they only wanted to endure showered alongside presents. Christmas forenoon arrived as well as when my kids opened everything up- they were devastated. They kept scream for who gave us the toys as well as if they would larn novel ones. It was the worst Christmas e'er as well as similar a shot I am determined, budget or not, to larn novel toys for the kids.

Fourth: Ok as well as ane more, because it makes me laugh:
Aubrey Bond Bateman -5 words: In-laws, poop, plunger, panic, flood...

Oh the expert times.

Have a happy album-buying, pre-Thanksgiving partying weekend everybody! 


p.s. here's the link ane time to a greater extent than to The Lower Lights Christmas Album pre-sale
p.s.s. as well as here's the link to the Lower Light's Christmas Concert

 the novel Lower Lights Christmas album is on  15% Off The New Lower Lights Album as well as Winners to the Lower Lights Concert alongside Stories You Don't Want to Miss!






Sumber http://www.cjanekendrick.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post