(Paleo in addition to Vegan) Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

(Paleo together with Vegan) Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough


When I was a minor fry I ever ate raw dough when my woman raise was making cookies (just equally I ate raw cake batter). I used to beg my woman raise to allow me accept a whole bowl of cookie dough when she was making cookies — only for the record, my woman raise made the Toll House cookie recipe on the dorsum of the chocolate morsels bag.
She never allow me. I had to live on content amongst spatula, the beaters, the bowl, together with whatever I could spoon off amongst my finger when her dorsum was turned.

(Paleo together with Vegan) Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough


Mom wasn’t especially paranoid near me getting sick from eating raw eggs or raw flour, but she knew I would cease upwardly amongst an upset tummy if I ate likewise much raw flour.
For certain she wasn’t equally paranoid equally I am today.
I would never consume raw eggs, unless they’ve been pre-pasteurized.
Even if I accept however to uncovering soul that has gotten sick from eating raw eggs, I definitely don’t desire to live on the first.
Enters this (Paleo together with Vegan) Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

(Paleo together with Vegan) Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough


This recipe comes together inwards minutes, together with because it is made without raw eggs together with raw flour, it is 100% prophylactic to eat.
Not refer it’s paleo, vegan, together with high-protein.
Even better? It’s delicious. Like you lot won’t live on able to stop.
But you lot accept to alternative a practiced tasting vanilla poly peptide powder, otherwise it volition gustation anything but yummy Mmmkay?
One concluding thing, only don’t endeavour making cookies amongst this cookie dough. Alrite?

(Paleo together with Vegan) Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough                                                  Print this recipe!
Barely adapted from PaleoHacks

Ingredients
Serves 4

⅔ loving cup vanilla plant-based poly peptide pulverisation (I used Sunwarrior)
ii tablespoons cashew butter
half dozen tablespoons full-fat kokosnoot milk (I used BPA-free Natural Value)
ii tablespoons night chocolate chip

Directions

In a minor bowl combine cashew butter, poly peptide powder, together with kokosnoot milk.
Mix good until a creamy dough-like mixture forms.
Fold inwards chocolate chips.
Place inwards the fridge for at to the lowest degree xv minutes to harden.
Devour!

Nutrition facts

One serving yields 174 calories, 10 grams of fat, 10 grams of carbs, together with xiii grams of protein.
Sumber http://www.theironyou.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post