Fan Favourite: What Aero Flavour Do You Want To See Next?

Today I desire to verbalise to you lot nearly an excited projection I bring simply got involved amongst for 1 of my favourite chocolate brands, Aero. I mean value something mightiness survive happening that might, potentially, knock Mint Aero off its pedestal equally my favourite Aero flavour. Aero are going to survive launching a new, permanent flavor inwards their range, together with they desire all of you lot to vote which 1 you lot desire to run across on the shelves. When I outset got the e-mail nearly this I was very, real excited, together with non simply because collaborations amongst Aero hateful doing something totally mental. Readers who were amongst me over the Summer mightiness holler back the big greenish infinite hopper?
Aero Flavours
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

So, equally you lot tin give the sack likely tell from my handy graphic that at that spot are going to survive iv flavours to select from: Strawberry, Cappuccino, Lemon together with White Chocolate. Much to my Mothers disappointment who would much rather I was pushing for coffee, I'm going to survive Aero's online ambassador for Strawberry during the campaign. How totally awesome would a Strawberry Aero bar be? And together with then hopefully downwards the describe of piece of occupation Strawberry Aero Bubbles anyone? Voting is right away opened upwardly on their Facebook Page, therefore vote Strawberry! You tin give the sack vote 1 time a day, but equally many times equally you lot want.  
Aero Logo
As the Strawberry ambassador you lot tin give the sack await a few updates from me hither on the weblog together with on social media nearly how the displace is going, my thoughts on the chocolate together with about Aero related recipes I've already started mentally concocting. I should survive getting about samples of the chocolate through soon, therefore that volition likely survive what you lot tin give the sack facial expression frontwards to next, inwards a recipe post. On a side banknote for my American readers wondering what the hell Aero tastes like, it is awesome together with you lot actually ought to notice your nearest shop that sells British candy (though nosotros telephone telephone this a chocolate bar) together with essay the amazing master chocolate flavour. If you lot alive inwards Los Angeles I've done the leg operate for you; you lot tin give the sack sometimes larn Aero likewise equally another wonderful British together with European sugariness treats at Mr. Marcel at The Original Farmers Market yesteryear The Grove, together with without neglect you lot tin give the sack ever notice Aero at Rocket Fizz, together with amazing candy shop that has treats from all over the Blue Planet on Broxton Avenue inwards Westwood Village, my quondam neighbourhood.


What flavor volition you lot survive voting for. (Strawberry, tell Strawberry!)

This is a sponsored post. To read my policy on sponsored posts, please click here.
More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post