Life Update: So, What's Happening Next?

Last Fri I handed inward my dissertation. For the rootage fourth dimension inward nineteen years I am no longer inward amount fourth dimension education. I finished writing in addition to editing lastly calendar week inward France, in addition to spell I’ve been looking forrad to finishing for ages then I tin larn on alongside the adjacent phase of my life, I tin confess to feeling a chip vanquish shocked i time it was finished.
Blogging Outside
We opened a bottle of champagne, in addition to I spent the adjacent solar daytime curled upwardly on the sofa finishing my book, walking through the Brittany countryside in addition to simply sitting exterior the family watching the Sun larn downward alongside a drinking glass of wine, simply taking a 2nd for it to all sink inward earlier I deed onto what’s next. 

First, I desire to give thank y'all everyone for their support. You’ve all been great, both inward the comments department in addition to on social media keeping me going alongside my writing, in addition to checking to encounter how I’ve been getting on; I promise all of y'all who are also working on your dissertations in addition to terminal essays at the 2nd whom I’ve been trading give-and-take counts alongside are nearing the complete describe too! Also, thank y'all to all of the amazing PR's who guide hold been keeping me going my sending me things similar chocolate biscuits in addition to liberate energy smoothies to review equally written report snacks! 

I also desire to give thank y'all every unmarried i of you, if you’ve been reading my weblog for 5 weeks or 5 years for beingness at that spot through everything, from my boarding schoolhouse dormitory, to living past times myself inward London for the rootage time, across the pond to Los Angeles in addition to back, in addition to for everything in-between. Everything I’ve got today, downward to this weblog is all because of y'all all. The exclusively agency I tin cry upwardly of to really limited my gratitude is to simply proceed writing.

So, what is happening adjacent for me? I decided a few months agone that staying inward London did non actually create sense. I’ve looked into then many dissimilar jobs, in addition to then many dissimilar career paths that meant I’d live able to remain inward the city, but alongside the high speed educate link, I realised that it takes me less fourth dimension to larn from my dwelling inward the countryside to London, than it does to larn from i side of London to the other on the District Line! So, spell I won’t physically live living inward London, non much is actually going to change. I’ll even then live around the urban gist all the time; peculiarly writing my ‘Places To Eat In London’ column; ‘The List’ even then has 142 entries of restaurants, bars in addition to cafes I desire to endeavor on it, in addition to it is growing faster than I tin operate my agency through it! 

I’m going to live living inward the Kentish countryside, in addition to I’m going to live dedicating a lot to a greater extent than fourth dimension to my purpose equally caput of the PR in addition to Marketing at Pilgrims Nook Holiday Cottages, the luxury vacation cottage fellowship I helped constitute alongside my parents, where nosotros are simply starting our 3rd yr of business. All of the big plans nosotros guide hold over at that spot are going to create upwardly into some real exciting things I personally guide hold planned for the adjacent few years, in addition to I am then excited to larn stuck into. That’s all I’m going to state for now, but spotter this space!

The i matter I guide hold non mentioned yet is what is going to hap to this blog. Well, along alongside my freelance nutrient writing which I’m hoping to expand past times what I already bask doing for Borough Market in addition to Great British Chefs, I’m going to live taking my blogging amount time. I know it sounds similar I’ll even then guide hold a task alongside the cottages, but the agency some of that is going to evolve along alongside the plans I guide hold for this site to grow, the conception is i time it is all prepare for everything to come upwardly together, alongside this site at the centre. 

Honestly, non much is going to alter around here, but the things that are going to alter are going to alter for the better. I’m exploring novel media options to expand into, in addition to I guide hold a few novel projects I’ve already started operate on that I can’t hold off to percentage alongside you, but i time to a greater extent than I’m non going to enjoin y'all nearly simply quite yet! As the weblog volition live taking upwardly fifty-fifty to a greater extent than of my life directly (if that is fifty-fifty possible!) I’m going to start sharing a few to a greater extent than personal posts i time to a greater extent than then y'all tin read a chip to a greater extent than nearly my everyday life; I’ve tried a few of those of late in addition to thank y'all then much for the positive reply I’ve had!

I’m also going to live traveling a lot more, directly for the rootage fourth dimension I actually guide hold the liberty to produce so. I’ve already got some exciting trips booked inward for this Summer, but I’m already looking towards the Autumn where I desire to start traveling specifically to write articles, both freelance in addition to for the site. I’ve already got my oculus on the adjacent urban gist I desire to interruption into alongside my ‘Places To Eat In’ posts past times London, Los Angeles in addition to Canterbury, in addition to obviously, likely non this yr but hopefully inward 2015 I demand to encounter Los Angeles again; I missy the weather, nutrient in addition to beaches inward Southern California likewise much, in addition to at that spot were then may places I did non larn to consume at during my lastly (10 month) trip!


So thank y'all for coming along for the ride, in addition to equally I’m starting to operate on lots of novel things around here, it would live actually grateful for me if y'all could give me whatever feedback y'all tin manage, either inward the comments section, past times email or Twitter of what form of matter you’d similar to encounter here, in addition to what form of posts y'all actually dearest in addition to you’d similar me to live doing fifty-fifty to a greater extent than of. Equally, if at that spot has been something around hither that y'all don’t actually cry upwardly is working, I’d dearest to listen nearly that too. Also, to whatever PR’s for nutrient or locomote brands, or whatever editors looking for nutrient or locomote writers, I’m directly costless to chat nearly anything y'all guide hold coming upwardly the pipeline that y'all cry upwardly I should know about.

More interesting articles here :Generation Enggelmundus Internet Marketing Tool here :Zeageat IM Sumber http://www.rachelphipps.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post