Featured Pink Woman: Linda Black



Staying physically active at the Louisville Athletic Club while receiving her cancer treatments kept Linda Black’s trunk potent — only likewise strengthened her emotional resilience. “Don’t plow over inward to thinking yous can’t create something, because yous accept cancer. You are a fighter.”


Prior to her phase i pectus cancer diagnosis inward 2015, Linda, who is 64, had been accustomed to exercising regularly as well as had no intentions of stopping. “I was non equally potent equally I was before, as well as in that place were many days I could non create anything. But I did equally much equally I could. I surrounded myself alongside my friends. My wonderful friends would walk or hike alongside me as well as exceed on me encouraged.”

Watch Linda equally she walks downwards the rail at our annual Pink Woman Fashion Show on Oct 19. Purchase your tickets here!

Photo yesteryear Melissa Donald 
Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post