Anna O’Hara’s Passion of Design

By Bella Portaro Kueber



Anna O'Hara Heuke stands inward her beautifully designed dining room. 


Meet Anna O’Hara Heuke, a Louisville-based interior designer who took the leap of organized faith in addition to turned her career into her ain line of piece of job organisation — Anna O’Hara Interiors. With coffee, back upward from her friends in addition to family, in addition to a dream to lead her, Anna is taking homes in addition to businesses in addition to making them beautiful, i room at a time.


This dream remained undefined for many years inward Anna’s life. “I recall having a build-up inside me that I had to unleash. My mom would assistance me past times taking me to acquire a canvass or flowers to found inward the yard, anything creative in addition to active that could rest the wishing to create. It was ever there, in addition to I didn’t know how to define it till I was a senior inward high schoolhouse in addition to I helped a friend decorate her room in addition to thus it striking me. I wanted to travel a designer in addition to I’ve never looked back.”
Anna created this paradigm which sits on travel past times of her dresser. Photos past times Melissa Donald 

Anna studied at Harrington College of Design inward Chicago, but says that she learned the virtually from working inward the field, which she began a niggling over x years ago. “The development of experience has placed me where I am today, in addition to every projection added to my repertoire. Curating beautiful in addition to purposeful environments is what I was meant to do. It is an instinct that I’ve had all of my life, I only didn’t realize that the describe I felt to travel creative meant I’d assistance others abide by harmony inward their environments.”
Anna focuses on how she tin brand a client's domicile experience comfortable in addition to engaging. 

Anna helps clients define their agency past times bespeak them to demonstrate her 3 photographs of spaces or things they similar because “those images are highly personal images that they position with. You wishing clients to travel able to walk into their infinite in addition to possess got their shoes off in addition to breathe inside it because they’re able to travel comfortable inside an atmosphere they wishing in addition to position amongst most.”



Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post