Crazy Cat on a Hot Tin Rooftop

Hi Friends. I immature adult woman you. I experience a piffling flake similar I'm at the bottom of a pile of something (laundry? socks?) in addition to I'm working my agency out of it. I'll survive dorsum soon. My mental wellness depends on it.

In the meantime, Justin Hackworth in addition to I sat inward for an interview amongst Nicole from The Couch Series virtually the Rooftop Concert Series. I retrieve you'll come across bits in addition to pieces of my postpartum insanity shuffle through this video. But it's non similar you lot attention how crazy I've become, you've got a lot going on inward your life.

RIGHT? RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?




See you lot tonight!
 in addition to I sat inward for an interview amongst Nicole from  Crazy Cat on a Hot Tin Rooftop

Can't instruct into to tonight's concert? No problem. Watch it alive here!



Sumber http://www.cjanekendrick.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post