!

ve enjoyed getting out as well as eating luncheon amongst friends weekly !

I don't desire to jinx anything, exactly I experience the happiest I've maybe always felt inward my entire life--because I bring to a greater extent than to dearest than I've always had.

It's Christmas!

I similar my hair!

My children brand me happy to last around!

I've enjoyed getting out as well as eating luncheon amongst friends weekly!

I've met novel friends!

My organized faith feels strong!

I similar our identify unit of measurement daily, weekly as well as monthly schedules!

I experience similar I've plucked out as well as then many thoughts that were plaguing me!

I similar my novel church building calling!

I dearest many, many people!

I experience loved!

I bring had exciting opportunities lately!

I bring had fun, genuine fun, inward my life!

I dearest the snowfall as well as H2O ice as well as frigid temps!

I savor writing as well as I await forwards to novel projects!

I'm grateful for a wardrobe gear upwards for an expanding belly!

I experience similar I'm inward a identify to give!

Not ane affair is perfect, as well as I'm at peace amongst that!

Except maybe my babe Erin, she's pretty perfect!

Chup is a patient, God-loving, clever human as well as he likes me close of the time!

All of this and...a babe coming inward a few months!

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 BABY!

Just for this afternoon, I desire to bask inward unopen to appreciation of this life I'm leading.

And if tomorrow I don't post service because I've been hitting yesteryear a bus, at to the lowest degree I permit the globe know I had a swell 2nd at that spot on Dec 16, 2013 at 5:54pm.





*photo of me as well as Amy Hackworth (due on the same day!) yesteryear Justin Hackworth at the  Freshly Picked Lumberjack Glam Dance Party final week.


Sumber http://www.cjanekendrick.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post