Where Are You Christmas?

I know you lot come upward to my weblog for breaking tidings in addition to such but today I simply desire to nation you lot that my friends the Lower Lights are putting on a Christmas concert AND volition accept a novel Christmas cd out at the halt of this calendar week (if Christmas miracles nonetheless exist) (and they do)(because approximate what?)(I HAVE EIGHT TICKETS TO GIVEAWAY TO THE SHOW!)

for breaking tidings in addition to such but today I simply desire to nation you lot that my friends the  Where Are You Christmas?

So that means, we'll accept iv lucky winners who volition win 2 tickets each (you alternative the night!)
Here's what you lot accept to do:
Go to my facebook page (C. JANE KENDRICK) nation me virtually the biggest Christmas neglect you've ever experienced. Like, when your begetter inwards constabulary opened the lingerie you lot bought for your hubby because your toddler accidentally switched tags when you lot were playing Candy Crush in addition to non paying attention. Plus the tag said something suggestive in addition to straightaway it's weird betwixt you lot in addition to your begetter inwards law. Oh, this hasn't' happened to you lot too?

No, but seriously ane fourth dimension I accidentally sent a sultry text to my woman nurture inwards constabulary meant for the eyes entirely of my Chup in addition to OH MY GOSH DID I WANT TO SINK INTO NON-EXISTENCE. I retrieve she kindly texted dorsum something like, I'm glad you lot kids are getting along these days ;). Oh nelly.

(She calls us "you kids" which is specially cute because she's entirely xix years older than Chup which really, makes her practically the same age.)

So that's it. Go to my facebook page, nation me your Christmas Fail yesteryear Th at midnight (my time, any that is these days, I can't dice on rails I simply know it gets black at similar 2pm correct straightaway in addition to my children walk some similar timeless zombies in addition to don't slumber at nighttime give thank you lot you Ben Franklin for the smashing idea...) in addition to and thence I'll alternative my iv favorites in addition to denote the winners hither on my weblog on Friday.

p.s. if you'd rather skip the guide a opportunity to win complimentary tickets you lot tin buy them here.
Last yr they sold out actually fast in addition to thence I recommend you lot become gangbusters or ghostbusters in addition to larn yourself a slew of them. This is why, it's magical:
for breaking tidings in addition to such but today I simply desire to nation you lot that my friends the  Where Are You Christmas?
Photo yesteryear Justin Hackworth

Between you lot in addition to me (don't nation my children) this concert is simply virtually the entirely matter I'm looking forwards to this Christmas season. I honey it. It ever makes me feel Christmas. You know what I mean? There's dancing, clapping in addition to moments where you lot hold back upward at that huge mystical dome on the ceiling of the concert hall in addition to you lot experience similar life is vivid in addition to you're lucky to hold upward a purpose of it. 

And no, you lot practise non take away recommends to piece of employment inwards the Masonic Temple (Mormon joke).

So, expert luck to all in addition to to all some expert luck!



 p.p.s. Is Candy Crush a 2013 invention? I don't fifty-fifty know what it is.





Sumber http://www.cjanekendrick.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post