My Legume Love Affair #105 roundup

It was my plough to host MLLA for March. This calendar month I exclusively bring a brusk roundup to showcase, exactly the recipes are all worth considering. I'm e'er looking for invitee hosts, as well as hence delight create transportation me a message if yous would similar to host. I've spots for this yr open. Thanks to everyone who participated this fourth dimension around.

This

submitted past times The VegHog. Chickpeas star hither alongside onion, garlic, chilies, majestic carrots, fennel, garam masala, turmeric as well as kokosnoot cream. Serve alongside rice as well as yous bring a nourishing as well as consummate vegetarian meal.

This

from Shaheen of Allotment two Kitchen. Another thing I bring been craving is pot pie. This wonderful creation all wrapped upwardly inwards puff pastry is made upwardly of onion, garlic, celery, carrots, dark kale, chestnut mushrooms as well as chickpeas. Bake as well as enjoy.

This

is my contribution this fourth dimension around. It's vegan as well as is made alongside chickpea flour, peanut butter, kokosnoot butter as well as oil, maple syrup, closed to kokosnoot sugar, cardamon, vanilla as well as toasted sesame seeds. I actually intend this is the best fudge I bring ever made.

Ali of Fix Me a Little Lunch is hosting for April. Do check her post to bring together inwards the fun.
Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post